PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
How the site works
At Bookie Cashback our aim is to earn our members the most money, doing the things at which we can be the best in the world. We also aim to always apply our ‘fair play’ policy (which can be stated as ‘do as you would be done by’) in all our interactions.
To put it another way, we aim to make our site the best and most trusted place for anyone to make money, particularly in the form of cashback.
So how does the cashback process work?
When you create your account we sign you up to our partners acting as an advertising agent for the retailers by sending them online customers and traffic. In return for this, the retailers pay us a generous commission. It is this commission that we share with you in the form of cash (‘Cashback’).
Why do we do this? Because we hope to gain your loyalty and repeat business to continue building an even bigger and better service. We are proud to say we have already built up a hugely successful UK site and brand, which means we are currently earning and passing on to you the highest levels of cashback available.
To keep this all running smoothly, we do need to introduce some terms and conditions of site membership, as set out here on this page.
By using our Site you accept these terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
Site membership and usage
- One account is allowed per person. We are happy for you to make the occasional cashback transaction on behalf of other family members or close friends. This is subject at all times to fair usage and one account should not be used to make purchases on behalf of many other people.
- The legal owner of the email address used to sign up to the Site is deemed to be the account owner. Any Cashback earned by a third party using the account will be credited to the account as if you had made the transaction yourself.
- Any use of our Site is made based on the assumption that full authority has been obtained from all relevant parties. This may include but is not limited to employers, friends, family and businesses.
- By joining the site, you confirm you are over 18.
You’re all signed up and ready to earn. What else do you need to know about Cashback?
- The first thing to remember is that all the transactions you make are directly with the retailer, not us. When you make a purchase via the Site with a retailer, it is tracked using cookies and various other technologies which allow the retailer to identify that a purchase has been made, who made it and where it came from. Once the retailer or tracking network has identified the purchase and acknowledged it, it will show up in your account as ‘pending’. When the retailer validates the purchase it may show in your account as ‘confirmed’. Once we have received the commission from the retailer, it will then show up in your account as ‘payable’ (“Payable Cashback”). You are then free to withdraw your money in accordance with any payout terms and conditions applicable at the time of payout.
- Cashback shall only be paid on transactions that fulfill the following criteria:
- clicking through to the retailer via the main ‘Continue’ button on the Site. Clicking through to a retailer via any other link or a sponsored advert will not activate the tracking and no commission will be received by us.
- completing your purchase from the point of clicking through to the retailer. Navigating away from our Site to a third party or failing to complete your transaction in full at the time of clicking through may result in the transaction failing to track to your account.
- a genuine purchase is being made. Repeat purchases may not qualify for Cashback and you must purchase for genuine reasons. By making a transaction via the Site you acknowledge that it is at the retailer’s entire discretion to determine whether a transaction is genuine and you acknowledge that we will not be liable for any Cashback where a retailer has deemed a transaction disingenuous.
- notification from the retailer or their tracking network that a transaction has been tracked directly back your Bookie cashback account by an identifying tag.
- notification from the retailer or their tracking network that your purchase is a qualifying transaction. As explained above, whether or not a purchase is a qualifying transaction is entirely at the discretion of the retailer and you acknowledge that we will not be liable for any Cashback to you if the retailer does not accept your transaction as a qualifying transaction.
- a valid account is already in place. If your account is terminated or disabled for any reason, then any Cashback payable will be deemed to be forfeited. Pre-existing accounts before joining will not qualify for cashback.
- Cashback may be declined if all or part of your order is returned, amended or cancelled.
- You acknowledge and agree that in order for us and the affiliate networks to track and confirm your purchase (as explained at 6.1 above), the affiliate networks will share the order ID relating to your purchase with us
- If you notify us that a transaction has not been reported in your account as you anticipated (a ‘Claim’) we will use reasonable endeavors to investigate such Claim with the retailer or tracking agency subject always to our right to cease investigations at any point at our entire discretion.
- You acknowledge that the retailer or it’s tracking agency’s decision is final in relation to the payment of commission to us and in turn, our decision is final in relation to paying Cashback to you. We will make all reasonable endeavors to secure the payment of commission on a transaction but we do not and cannot make any guarantee in this regard. In the event we do not receive the expected commission for a transaction for whatever reason, we will not be liable to pay the relevant Cashback to you.
- Estimated Payable dates displayed on transactions are purely for guidance only and are not a guaranteed date for the receipt of the funds. Where the estimated payable date for the commission on a transaction has surpassed and/or the progression is delayed, we will not be liable to pay the relevant cashback to you.
- We do reserve the right to reclaim or adjust any Cashback payments in the event that any Cashback has been paid to you in error. This may include but not be limited to transactions where Cashback is not genuinely due to you or where any commission for a transaction has not been received from a retailer or its agencies but been paid over to you as Cashback in error.
- It is important to note that we do not hold money in your account similar to a bank and legal title to any cashback earnings does not pass to you until you have taken possession of the cashback by way of a successful withdrawal from your Bookie cashback account.
- For the avoidance of doubt and notwithstanding any other provision contained in these terms and conditions, you agree and acknowledge that in all circumstances the payment of Cashback to you is at our discretion and we may refuse to pay Cashback to you for any reason.
- You can submit a request to withdraw any Payable Cashback from your account at any time. Please note that that if you change your payment details, for security reasons there will be a 72 hour delay before you can request your Cashback.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your correct payout details are submitted. We shall not be responsible for any Payable Cashback being sent to an incorrect destination where you have provided incorrect details. Such payments may not be recoverable and or may be subject to a recovery fee.
- The time between requesting payment of your Payable Cashback and it being credited to your chosen payout method may vary. We shall not be liable for any delays in this regard or for any consequences of any delays which may occur.
- We reserve the right to suspend Payable Cashback payments at any time without notice to you if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity has taken place.
Managing your account
- Be sure to keep your account up to date with your current email address to make sure you don’t miss out on any important information about your account. If we don’t have a serviceable email address or if you mark our emails as spam, junk or abusive, we may terminate your account.
- You agree to ensure your username on the Site is not offensive nor used in any way which may represent any trademarks or brand names. If we detect any usernames contravening this provision we shall contact you and request that you update this. Failure by you to respond within 14 days may result in your account being terminated and any earnings forfeited.
Termination of your account
- You can cancel your membership at any time (although we have no idea why you would wish to, there are no catches, so you can‘t lose out). You can cancel your membership simply by emailing us at ‘email@example.com’ and we can take care of it from our end.
- In the event of fraudulent, abusive or other activity we determine to be unfair, we reserve the right to terminate your account.
Tell a friend (Referral Program)
- Being the generous folk that we are, we want to reward you for telling your friends about us. As such, if you refer a friend to our Site in accordance with applicable Tell a Friend terms and conditions as set out on the Site, we will send £50 directly to your account. Referral commissions are uncapped.
We may suspend or withdraw our Site
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may make changes to these terms
- We may amend these terms from time to time to reflect changes to our members’ needs and our business priorities. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You must keep your account details safe
- If you choose, or you are provided with a password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us via a support ticket on the Site.
- We operate systems on the Site to deter and limit any fraudulent use or abuse of the Site and reserve the right to apply any fraud prevention measures as we see fit.
Do not rely on information on this site
- The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
- From time to time merchants may increase or decrease the commission paid in which case the cashback offer illustrated on our site may be incorrect. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We will exercise reasonable care and skill in performing our obligations to you, but we do not guarantee that the Site will meet your requirements.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may incur:
- for any loss of revenue, business, anticipated savings or profits;
- any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or other claims, howsoever caused or arising;
- resulting from any transaction via the Site with any retailer;
- in connection with the accuracy or content of any reviews of products or services displayed on our Site or on any other website that you may access via our Site;
- arising from an inability to access our Site, from any use of the Site or from reliance on the data transmitted using the Site where such losses or damages are caused by any event beyond our reasonable control including as a result of the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet;
- in connection with any voucher codes that you obtain via our Site.
- Where we are found to be liable to you, our total liability (regardless of how many claims are brought) shall be the total value of any Cashback you received during the previous 12 month period from when a claim is brought.
- Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms whether express or implied are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Uploading content to our Site
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- We do not warrant or guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses and shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or disruption you may suffer whilst using material derived from the Site.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our Site
- You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must not link a site to us which we may deem at our sole discretion to be inappropriate, contain explicit material, immoral or offensive.
- You must not redirect other domain names to our Site.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information and as service to you. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. By listing or linking to another site, we are not making any kind of endorsement and we accept no liability in respect of content. We do not guarantee that links will work all of the time and cannot control the availability of the linked pages.
- If you deem any link inappropriate or offensive, or find any link not working, please let us know at so we can remove the link.
Unauthorised use of our Site
- If it is found that our Site is being tampered with in any way including but not limited to modification of any URL’s, posting unauthorized URL’s on public media, pages being spidered, email cloaking, automatic scripts or anything deemed by us to be abnormal use, then we may terminate your account without prior notice and any earnings shall be forfeited by you.
- Any failure by us to enforce any of our rights or obligations set out within these terms will not constitute a waiver of our rights to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of these terms.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable then such provision shall be deemed to be superseded by a valid and enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these terms shall continue to apply.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
- “Bookie cashback” is a UK registered trademark. You are not permitted to use it without our approval. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Contact Us: The Site is a site operated by Profit Squirrel Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09628419 and have our registered office at The Shipping Building. Blyth Road, Hayes, UB3 1HA
To contact us, please email email@example.com
These terms were most recently updated in March 2021.